We can make your life easier and safer
With ASSURED 24 Key Holding and Rapid Response Service your organisation can be relieved of the following duties, risks and inconvenience.
- You will never be woken at night, resulting in tiredness the next day and lost work productivity.
- SIA licensed Response Officer will respond to your alarm activation immediately.
- Customers who wish to retain keys themselves will be accompanied by our officer, guaranteeing safety and compliance with lone worker legislation.
Do you have a Lone Working Policy?
Health and Safety Executive guidance on risks of lone working states: “It is the employer’s duty to assess risks to lone workers and take steps to avoid or control risks where necessary”.
Our Key Holding Service delivers a convenient way of addressing security issues that concern your premises when it’s not occupied (nights and weekends) or when it’s long-term vacant. Being a key holder is a serious responsibility. Assured 24 takes on that responsibility and delivers a secure and reliable service that responds to situations where it is necessary to access your premises.
- Full access to tradesmen when work is being carried out at your premises.
- We will attend your property for the duration of the job, then lock it up, set the alarm if necessary and inform you about the job completed.
- The security of a spare house or car key. If you find yourself locked out from your home, office or car, your spare keys will be delivered to you within 20 minutes.
- The option to add some of our other security services to your Key Holding arrangement.
When Assured 24 takes on the responsibility of Key Holding for our customers, it is our professional duty to protect their property and possessions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Do you comply with the ACPOS Policy?
Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland (ACPOS) Policy states that in order to maintain police response, every alarmed premises requires to have at least two Keyholders, who must:
- Have adequate means of transport to attend the premises at all hours.
- Be properly trained to operate the alarm system.
- Have have ability and knowledge to access all areas of the building.
- Be trained to operate the alarm.
- Be capable to attend within 20 minutes of being notified.
Get a Security Quote
I have been using your fantastic Key Holding service for over a year now. This is a fantastic value for money and peace of mind service which allows me to leave my premises at night and not be worried about a call out at some silly hour. The value of this service was demonstrated last Friday when due to a faulty alarm you were called out to my premises. Your officer, fully inspected the premises for signs of foul play and liaised with the alarm company to secure the premises. I was unaware of the call out until Saturday morning when I opened my email to a PDF report on the whole incident. I would recommend this valuable service to anyone who values their own personal safety and beauty sleep.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE